Blog Archive

HTC Freestyle Reviews From Real Users

You can read the HTC Freestyle reviews in here! The HTC Freestyle reviews are written by real users, so it can be your reference if you want to buy this phone. HTC Freestyle is the first AT&T quick messaging phone to feature the HTC Sense mobile experience, which features customizable widgets and the FriendStream application for social networking integration with Facebook and Twitter. It also boasts a full HTML browser for PC-like web browsing and a full suite of messaging options including text and picture messaging, instant messaging (IM), and mobile e-mail. This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions.

Here are the HTC Freestyle reviews from real users:

HTC Freestyle Reviews


HTC Freestyle Reviews

Reviewed by R. Lee

I researched this phone prior to purchasing it from AT&T. I would've purchased it for $49 from Amazon however they didnt offer a low usage (cheaper) family plan like I needed. Where to begin, it's been almost 5 months that I've had this phone, I just got my second from ATT support center with the same issues. #1 Duplicate texts are intermittent and can be anywhere from 2-6 txts per message received. If you don't have unlimited txting this can be very expensive. #2 Delayed texts are beginning to be a problem as well coming as late as a day later WTH! #3 hardly any(none that ive found) free apps. #4 Phone freezes whenever it so chooses, causing you to lock then unlock it to get it back to normal. #5 Loses cell signal sterngth (2nd freestyle, 1st one didnt have this problem)not sure about this issue. I have researched this phone more and am looking for another phone I dont know where to start im stuck in a 2 yr contract and dont want to pay $80 for a prepaid phone with hardly any features. #6 Call quality is poor, on my LG Vu I could hear any and everything ery clearly, on this one uhh no, I can hardly hear what people are saying causing me to say " what'd u say" a gazillion times thruout a phone call. I will never do this again and purchase a phone with a lot of bad reviews. I went out on a limb since this was the only messaging/almost smartphone out there that didnt require a data plan. Do not purchase if u need a phone that won't frustrate u and actually works.

Reviewed by Ripad 2011

Originally, I wanted a decent phone. All the ATT Phones without data plans and bad. This phone is TERRIBLE. The first day, I thought this phone was great. After a few days I would try and make a call, and the phone would restart. Other times it would go black. I would constantly have to take out the battery, (which was at a very awkward spot in the phone) and restart it. After having these problems, I finally gave up thinking it was a defective phone and called Amazon wireless. They shipped a new HTC freestyle to me again. After using this for a few weeks it would get red "lines" across the screen, and would constantly restart. This phone is aweful. I am never buying a HTC phone again, It was so bad I just gave up and returned the 2nd one. Thanks a lot HTC, Trying to get my hopes up for a cheap decent nice phone I guess isn't reality.

Reviewed by Emmy2004

Had this phone for 2 days and already having problems. Brand new phone too. Issues like:

-Error: restarting (something like that)
-not detecting sim card?
-phone screen just going black for no reason and not able to cut back on.
-Buttons stop working (have to take battery out)
-charge phone for all night going dead first thing in the morning.

DO NOT BUY!

Neat looking phone, hate to get rid of it, but I can't deal with all these issues. AT&T needs to recall!!! My friend has one of these too and having the same issues!

Most of HTC Freestyle reviews are negative. If you want to buy HTC Freestyle, you must think twice before you buy it.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts