Blog Archive

Amazon Kindle Fire Reviews From Real Users

If you're looking for Amazon Kindle Fire reviews, you can read it in here! The Amazon Kindle Fire reviews in here are written by real users. Amazon Kindle Fire is more than just a PDF reader! It has so many features inside. Here are the features of Amazon Kindle Fire:

Amazon Kindle Fire Features


  • Stunning Color Touchscreen
  • Magazines in Rich Color
  • Beautifully Simple and Easy to Use
  • 100,000 Movies and TV Shows
  • Fast Dual-Core Processor
  • Your Favorite Apps and Games
  • Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
  • Millions of Books
  • Free Cloud Storage
  • Your Favorite Children's Books
  • Easy to hold in one hand
  • 17 Million Songs
  • Extra Durable Display
  • Kindle Owners' Lending Library
  • Amazon Whispersync
  • Free Month of Amazon Prime
  • Read Your Documents
  • Email

Amazon Kindle Fire Reviews



Reviewd by Deborah Verlen "Deborah"

So many people have reviewed the Fire and given much more in depth reviews than this one will be. Instead the focus of this review will be totally personal--what I like about the Fire.

First, do your home work before you buy this. If you are expecting an Apple iPad like device you may be disappointed. The Fire is $199 for a reason vs. the higher cost of more sophisticated tablets.

Secondly, if you the bulk of your material on the Fire isn't going to be Amazon oriented (Prime streaming movies, downloads, music, books etc) you again may be a bit disappointed.

Thirdly, if you are going to travel with the Fire and don't have constant access to Wi-Fi then you will have download movies etc., and the 8gb may not be enough memory for you.

Now to my review. This unit does exactly what I wanted it to do. I wanted a tablet that provided a decent (and I think this is beyond decent) video resolution with email capabilities, eReader access, and some gaming. The Fire does all of this for me. I wanted a tablet that I could use to read, play, watch in bed for when I couldn't sleep and before sleeping. This is wonderful.

I travel a great deal and with the back lighting I am able to read without a light--this for me is great. It is a nice device to watch a movie or television show on as I use the computer. I can prop it up and watch/listen as I work on emails and documents (of course this works better if you have already seen the show so that you don't have to pay close attention).

As someone with grandchildren, the device is great for children's books and games. The kids are still young (6 and 4) so they do have to have some monitoring so they don't put the Fire down and then step on it, but the colors of the childrens books and some of the games I've downloaded are fantastic. I can see that this would be a wonderful travel device for them! They are prolific readers and like simple educational games and more complex not-so-educational games--so this will be a great travel addition to our long distance trips.

To sum this review up...do your home work and decide whether or not the device suits your needs. If you need an iPad or more sophisticated tablet then that is what you should get. If you need a basic tablet type device that is connected and identified with Amazon and their product lines--then I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed by DuckEE

I do believe that all of these comparisons between a $600+ device and a $200 device are rather unfair. A more accurate comparison would be between the Kindle Fire and the Apple iPod Touch. They're similarly priced, and while the Fire lacks the camera the new iPod has, it has better sound, a better picture, and a larger screen. It also feels a little more substantial in my hand, and I'm less concerned that my kids will break it. If you don't care about the camera, I am confident that the Fire is a much better buy for your money.

Having said that, I do have two complaints about the device...well, three, but the third won't apply to many.

1) The power button isn't depressed into the device enough, and thus we hit it with our hands while in the middle of watching movies, playing games, or doing other things on the Fire. This happens at least once an hour--suddenly the screen goes blank. It's beyond irritating, and even re-orienting the button towards the top doesn't seem to stop little hands from tapping it.

2) Memory. Yes, I know you can use the cloud (although you may want to consult my negative #3, below) but when you don't always have internet access available it's not only nice to have something directly on the device, but it might be nice to have two or three "somethings" on the device. Right now I can keep about 50 songs and a few movies on there, and that's it. Would it have been that difficult to integrate some sort of ability to read secondary memory (cards, USB keys, etc) and charge me an extra $20? I guess you need to leave something for the Kindle Bonfire, right?

3) The Cloud. Amazon, do you really hate Canada THAT much? I understand content limitations, but the Canada-US border is nothing more than a friendly "Hello" and "Goodbye" by a man at a booth. It's not really another country with independent laws and licensing, is it? Well, yes...I suppose so.. Regardless, I spend 75% of my time in Canada and 25% of my time in the United States. Now I need to plan ahead, and get my applications all loaded up before crossing the 49th. I wish I could get media based on where my homebase is, or where my device is registered. All of the downloading features are unavailable to EVERYONE as soon as they leave the US (oh gosh, who'd EVER want to leave the US?) and suddenly Amazon's argument for Cloud versus physical memory flies right out the window.

In short: Watch your fingers, don't put too much on your device, and don't ever travel outside of the United States. Then it's a great device. Mind you...even if you're in Canada, Cambodia, or Kazakhstan...for $200, you'll feel like your new Fire is worth every penny.

Reviewed by DBrogie

So I have owned the new Kindle Fire for a few days and I have played and downloaded on it. It does exactly what I want it to do and for the price you can't go wrong. I have a brand new MacBook Pro so I felt that any other tablet in the $300 range or above is not best or worth it for me. Its a BRAND NEW PRODUCT people!!! PLEASE PEOPLE STOP WITH THE IPAD COMPARISONS!!!! IT WAS NOT MEANT TO COMPETE WITH THAT TYPE OF PRODUCT!!!!

I have run into a few things that the developers need to fix and update but that's ok. You can't expect a team of developers to know everything that users may or may not like. I am sure that the more technical support phone calls Amazon receives for a problem they will fix the issue eventually. The set up was very easy and actually I didn't even need to read the directions. Why do you need directions when it leads you through everything to set it up? The screen is pretty clear and visible. All it takes is a bit of common sense.

I do like the vibrant colors and the ease of use. I downloaded a magazine on it to see how long it took to download and what it looked like. It took approximately 20 minutes to download an issue of Glamour Magazine. It was fun to interact with the magazine. The book borrowing is great with the Amazon Prime account. I found that fairly easy to do. The screen is clear and if you can't see the words you have the option of enlarging them. If you don't know what a word means a tap of the finger on the word gives you a full definition and you have the option of making side notes too. The videos come up nice and quick and are not distorted by any means. I find no issues with typing on the screen as I have read others are having. The one thing I am having a bit of difficulty with is the screen keeps moving from diagonal to horizontal when I am lying down trying to read. I may have to fix that in the settings. The sound is loud enough through the speakers and when I plugged in my set of headphones to it it was very loud. The battery seems to be lasting quite a while on the unit. I haven't had it go out on me yet. I don't care for that kind of plug for charging the battery on the device. I broke that kind of charger on my cell phone. The pins broke off. I am trying to be extra careful when charging the unit.

I think over time there will be more advancement for this device once it is out on the market longer. I love the new Amazon Kindle and I think if you are considering one for $200 just buy it.

After you read Amazon Kindle Fire reviews above, are you interested to buy it? You can buy Amazon Kindle Fire on Amazon!

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts