New Template for my Blog


I have decided to change the layout template for my blog, to go green. =P
After hearing from the news a few days ago, I have started to post some recycling tips, and so on.
I've got the tips from other websites, and hope that by putting it on my blog, more people get to read them.
We need to save our Earth, and what we can start doing now is to reuse, reduce, and recycle. Recycling is an excellent way of saving energy and conserving the environment. Did you know that:

  • 1 recycled tin can would save enough energy to power a television for 3 hours.
  • 1 recycled glass bottle would save enough energy to power a computer for 25 minutes.
  • 1 recycled plastic bottle would save enough energy to power a 60-watt light bulb for 3 hours.
  • 70% less energy is required to recycle paper compared with making it from raw materials.
Let us do our part in saving our Earth for our next generation.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts