Blog Archive

Polyply concept is a great dock for Apple lovers




There are times where I look at the surface in front of me and about have a meltdown from how cluttered it is. There’s an iPhone, iPad, and laptop stand sitting on my desk. The stylus for the iPad gets tossed here and there or thrown in a cup so I don’t lose it. Trying to keep track of what’s where and rearranging it all can be a nightmare.

My dreams of OCD perfection-like bliss came tumbling upon my eyes when I saw the Polyply stand. It has a white acrylic front with a birch-plywood backing. It can hold an iPad, iPhone, iPod, stylus, and even has a space under the iPad for docking. This will likely be extremely inefficient as soon as you upgraded to different versions of the devices, but for now it’s freaking awesome. It sort of makes you wish this was something you could actually purchase, but for now it remains a concept only.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts